There's A New Gym in Town

I think the gym is a total God send and wake up call to how boring and non social my life has gotten. It is the bomb but I'm sure it is just the beginning! I went to 5 classes this week and I will add one more next week..yoga 3 times, ab blaster once, sculpt once and on water night i'm going to try the aqua class. I also did cardio for an hour about 3 times...kinda lost count...but i love the video cycle thingy...different cool race courses...and the eliptical machine and the rowing machine. I have a treadmill at home so i don't go on that one. I was down to 173 on thursday which is about where i have been hovering...so hopefully all this activity will make all the difference and get me down below 160 by my birthday next month on th 6th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.