One of my favorite four letter words: Yoga

I went to a Beachbody huge annual Coaches Summit seminar this week. I had an aha moment when I was interacting with one of the main security guards. He was complaining about a lot of physical problems...one of the main ones being a hernia...which along with his other ailments caused him excurciating pain. My first advise to him was to find his breath. My second was a four letter word...yoga. Yoga causes me to acknowledge the state of my body. Where am I tight? What do I need to let go of to relax my body and bend and twist for the next pose? How does that affect my emotions and how does it relate to things that I would be well served to let go of? I told him that the hernia could be a result of holding onto things he may need to release of ease off of...I'm not positive because his response was semi-verbal...but I got the idea I'd hit the nail on the head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.