#IfYouBuildItTheyWillCome... #YaRight.




Well here I am. I've had this blog like I don't know...a long time. I used to have a little web page for my real estate business that I linked to it...Can't be more than 4-5 years. I still have the domain name (Lauren.Howard.name)...it may come back someday.

I don't post much on here because I need a vision. I chose the title quite wisely I think many years ago...it incorporates everything I'm interested in...sports (tennis mostly but I have a championship fantasy football team among other things too), sales (because you gotta be a superstar to be good at sales...and superstars are players), relationships...peace is all about good relations.

But a good blog is all about content...

I'm not a big fan of blogs, but I am a great fan of literature as the living history of the human voice...and the blog could be the biggest innovation in literature in an age...who knows?


The Austrailian Open Started yesterday...or today depending where you are on the globe. Elena Dementieva is hot as Hades on the WTA Tour right now. She has the honor of being the first seeded player to face Justin Henin in her premier appearance in a major tour event this week (as long as Elena wins her first round match and doesn't have to play 2 matches in one day). I am excited for her and I think if she beats Justin she will be the favorite to win the tournament. Why you may ask? Because for her it's all about the nerves in the major tournaments. I love her attitude about the challenge of facing the champion living legends of the game...


Gilles Simon, my favorite player to root for, is not playing :( He is going to loose a lot of points because he made it to the quarter final last year...but I guess his knee is pretty bad. I was so looking forward to seeing him play...he is total superstar material...especially since he appears to be so shy or introverted for being so charismatic and gorgeous and talented. He doesn't fly under the radar he uses a radar scrambler in my humble opionion.
Well this is a big week. I will do what I can to blog about stuff more....with the tennis channel and yahoo sports it shouldn't be too hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.