Do You Need a Heart Rate Monitor?

Honestly I only wore my heart rate monitor in the last year seriously for my first round of Insanity because it was a new program and it was so intensely anaerobic. Let's just say that the heart-rate monitor confirmed that I needed to make modifications often compared to the folks falling out on the screen. Get a heart rate monitor. I like the wristband easy peasy one that has enough bells and whistles on it but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Most local sporting goods stores carry a good selection. If you are new to knowing your limits you may find that a heart-rate monitor is very helpful. The old self monitoring scale of how you feel is my general m. o.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.