Last Chance 2012 Fitness Challenge




After beginning the year at my weigh loss goal and then surpassing that by having a perfect round of p90x/Insanity hybrid my motivation...my high school reunion in June...passed. My big dream event of the Inaugural Lompoc Tennis Festival Last Fortnight September 2012 was more of a semi fictional/virtual fantasy affair rather than the star studded tourist attraction I had dreamed of. Guess what? Reality 101: in order to be happy and healthy and in the right frame of mind to have future failures and motivational mile stones I have to get through the normal days of working and playing and celebrating the holidays...with my fitness and nutrition fueling the body and mind! Luckily I have a lot of support for my goals in place. My friends at the 5 AM fit club at the gym posted an end of the year challenge and I have committed to tracking every bite on the SparkPeople nutrition tracker, going to the gym in the 5 AM hour 4 times a week and wowying it...So here I am challenging all of my Sparkpeoples and Players for Peace peoples to plug into the great habits you have already and even start developing some more to help make this the best end of the year of fitness and nutrition that it could possible be. 11/25/2012




T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.