Dear #YahooVoices Thank You for Shutting Down

I started with Yahoo Voices in May 2014. They are shutting down July 31, 2014. My timing is always perfect.
I spent about an hour today cutting and pasting my Yahoo Voices articles that weren't 100% synced up with my Blog-spot links to the same articles. My discipline of writing articles only lasted for about a month, but I thought I would have Yahoo Voices as a writing environment for a lot longer than a couple months. I have found a lot of other writing environments that I might like since I joined Yahoo Voices. I appreciate the Yahoo Voices site with the ideas and tools that it provided for web copy writing. I never wanted to be a copy writer really anyway. It is a good discipline, but creativity turns into formula pretty quick in 400 words. I will always enjoy writing short quirky sentences. I have my Facebook page for that tho. I bought a $25 online screenwriting class from James Franco. Amazon has a self publishing service I might look into. I found an article that inspired me to hang out for a day or two on eLance. The internet is a great medium for great literature. Yahoo Voices along with many other yahoo products gives me an avenue to explore and contribute. Thank you Yahoo Voices. It was a short lived relationship, but it was an awesome discovery for me for other possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.