Day Before St Valentine's Day #PlentyOfFish One Day Profile

Hello. I am a nice lady. I have been single most all my life. Only married once. I am finding more and more that Plenty of Fish is like any other social networking site to me except I only meet single men not everybody. I like to cook...Cleaning has it's place and time...I like to clean as I go. Valentines day is tomorrow!! OMG...so many men so little time! Hehehehe I'm a hopeless romantic in that I don't put much hope in romance lately. But it is Valentine's Day week so maybe I'll get hit by one of those proverbial arrows of cupid...Arrows could happen right?! :) I wax and wane on writing my profile. It's fun sometimes...THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.