Life is a Compilation of Choices...

...My ability to make good choices is only limited by what I think a good choice is. I did not choose to focus on Christmas this year. I love Christmas. I keep a little bit of it up all year round in various places. One year I was so overwhelmed by "ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS CHRISTMAS" that I decided to not ever let Christmas catch me off guard again. I acknowledge the season. I honor my beliefs and share them appropriately. If I feel like it I shop. But I don't really enjoy shopping at Christmas. Shopping is sacred to me. I love shopping year round. I can only go shopping with my sister about once every 5 years because her love and skill for shopping makes me look like a kindergartener. Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATP World Tour Fan...ME...Riding High On the End of Year Results with the #Underdog.

Hologic, Jay Stein, Innovation.